Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Jersey Devils Logo and New Interest



A little something for my girlfriend who is a die hard New Jersey Devils fan! Modeled her the logo of the Devils and turned it into a wallpaper. As for hockey...uh yeah fun stuff!

Looks as if the New Jersey Devils may have a strong chance at winning the Stanely Cup. I have to say I never thought I would be into hockey as I always thought it was just boxing on ice. But I am starting to really enjoy the game, thanks to my girlfriend.*smile*

I watched Game 5 Devils vs. Kings and I have to say not impressed with the many dirty tricks the Kings tried and what is with Quick when there was a scruff going on near his net? Anyway, kudos to Carter for pulling Brodeur away from the scruff at the Devils net.

Over all I think the game went really well and applause for both goalies Brodeur and Quick for a spectacular job. We'll see how Game 6 goes, pretty exciting stuff.

Software:
Maya 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedIn