Friday, March 19, 2010

Character: Troy





Here is the character textured with normal and diffuse. He is lit with four lights to show him off. He still needs some refining.

Note: I was asked one day why it is taking so much time to develop this one character. Well, keep in mind I am still learning new things at school plus assignments from Physics, CG350, ANI 350, PRJ350, FLM201. The character is for PRJ350, but ended up being a huge part of CG350 as well, sculpting, critique, re-sculpting, critique, re-sculpting, etc.

Other things I need to learn:
Physics: Math? It has been a long time since I've worked with equations and word problems.
Ani: Planning, Blocking 1, Blocking 2: Plus, Refining
Flm: Editing film in AVID
Prj: Environment sculpting and texturing (really excited about this one, will post what I have later)
CG: Level design using the Hammer Editor on Steam

So, as you can see I am not working ONLY on this character. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedIn